Join an industry-leader who is looking for talented 1st line support analysts who are keen to learn and develop themselves.
On a day-to-day, you will provide proactive monitoring of key infrastructure, supporting the live production enivorment of the website.
You will be constantly monitoring the performance and capacity of the IT infrastructure, including response, investigation, escalation and resolution of incidents and changes affecting the business.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos.
You will need:
- Excellent analytical and troubleshotting skills
- Working knowledge of computer networking and Cisco technologies
- Experience working with Windows Server and Linux
Day to day activities will include:
- Ensuring production systems are functioning correctly via the completion of the IT Operations daily checklist.
- Ensuring service-affecting incidents are responded to, appropriately logged, investigated and resolved, escalating where necessary.
- Coordinating planned maintenance work and checking for scheduling clashes for all high-risk changes.
- Disabling, enabling, retracting and re advertising services to facilitate planned maintenance.