1st Line Support Technician - Manchester - Up to £25k
Talent International is working in partnership with an innovative, Industry aligned software house that is looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Technician on a permanent basis.
Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in providing support to staff across the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone or email;
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
- Call logging system to ensure these calls are update regularly.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience;
- An excellent telephone manner and professional demeanour;
- Experience of using call logging software and managing calls within that software
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV