1st/2nd Line Support
An exciting permanent opportunity has become available within my client's IT team. The primary function is to support the wider business with their desktop and infrastructure needs.
Key areas of experience
The successful candidate will have two years plus of basic desktop support experience across the following key areas within the financial sector.
- Windows 7/10 Desktop Support
- Office 2013/2016/365
- Mobile Device Support in Blackberry Suite
- Basic Network troubleshooting
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange 2010 Administration
- Backup Exec/Veeam
- Bloomberg Support
Skills and Attributes
- Flexible and adaptable, eager to learn
- A can-do attitude with a pro-active and positive approach to work
- Confident yet calm demeanour, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of dealing with VIP's, good user management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work outside office hours when required