24/7 2nd Line Engineer
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global brand based in Nottingham. They have offered unwavering support both to their significant employee base but also to the local communities that they serve throughout the pandemic.
They are keen to speak to experienced Service Desk Engineers who want to work for a fast paced Service Desk management function and who are ready to take on some of technologies greatest challenges.
This is a 24 hour service desk so you will be required to cover a 24/7 shift pattern.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring all phone calls and emails are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Addressing any escalated incidents and making sure they are dealt with promptly.
- Working closely 3rd teams to achieve a fast resolution
- Working on Incident & Problem management, log files and test labs
What experience do you need for this role?
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive Windows support experience (Servers and OS)
- Basic networking skills (TCP/IP, DHCP, WAN/LAN) and VMWare knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of End to End ownership of incidents.
Sound like you?
Apply directly and I will give you a call to discuss further.