Talent are partnered with a large European organization who are in the process of scaling their infrastructure teams, many roles available!
The growth of this business has lead them to be the market leading in this industry with an impressive portfolio of customers. Following a number of acquisitions, the need for a more robust and strengthen Infrastructure Services Team has arisen.
You will work part of the Infrastructure Services team. This position is required to provide technical 2nd line support to end users across UK sites. Location is flexible in the UK, main tech hub locating in Leicester.
This is end user focused role, Office 365, InTune, Desktop Central, Active Directory.
- Work closely with other IT teams, to successful resolution of tickets.
- Technical responsibility for fixing and maintaining the systems under the team's control.
- Perform routine tasks for system maintenance across the desktop service workstation estate, which will include but not limited to antivirus, windows patching, software upgrades.
- Adhere to embedded ITIL processes.
- Work with a team of IT engineers and infrastructure across a multi-site environment
To be successful you with have experience:
- Experience & Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group polices
- Vast expertise in Desktop Support roles
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff regarding issues, progress to resolve
- ITIL v3 equivalent.
Flexible with home working and site visits.
Please apply now for more information!
Take a look at other Talent roles for the wider Infrastructure Services Team Vacancies!