- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
- 13 days ago
I'm recruiting on behalf of an exciting company based in Nottingham. This a new role due increase in business and internal promotion.
If you're ambitious to learn new skills, want help to progress technically and be part of a genuine supportive business, please see the details below.
Key duties and skills:
- Provide advanced technical support via phone, portal, email or in person
- Resolve 2nd line incidents / requests and problems within set SLAs - communicating effectively with customers
- Handle functional and customer escalations
- Provide network troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DHCP)
- Create tools for use by 1st / 2nd line and provide continuous training/support to improve performance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to recognise your audience and to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to approach problems from all angles to resolve Incidents/Problems and recognise patterns
- Oversee major incidents - as a technical lead, chair investigation meetings, agree and assign actions, drive Incident investigation and resolution
- Demonstrable experience in a senior technical support role
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Platforms
- Technical Infrastructure experience
- Application support experience
- Cisco R&S Experience and Hyper - V technologies
- Experience within a 2rd line, customer support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, capable of working under pressure
I am keen to speak with everyone who has the ambition to progress and meets the technical requirements. APPLY NOW for more information!