We have an excellent opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join us within an exceptional organisation who provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support to Law Firms and Barrister Chambers.
They're looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join and help shape their tech future, the business is moving at such a pace, so we'll need a self-starter, someone with pragmatism and ultimately someone who likes the job!
You would be responsible for overseeing 1st and 2nd Line queries that come into the service desk whilst ensuring incidents are resolved in a timely matter.
- Junior Analysts will be learning for you - set a good example
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Communicate effectively with third parties and clients
- Ensure tickets are completed in a timely manner
- Hard working
- Flexible and adaptable
- Results focused
- A team player
- Excellent communication
- Excited by new technologies
- Microsoft Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- Remote monitoring
- Active Directory with knowledge of Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Ideally experience working within an MSP environment
- Windows 8.1 and later
Why you should apply…
A growing organisation, focused on their people and the wider wellbeing, feeding into the ethos and product offering of their business.
- Collaborative & Supportive culture
- Private medical health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Drop me a message on LinkedIn or apply with your latest CV if this of interest to you!