- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £32348.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jack Smith
Currently working on an exciting new hybrid working permanent role for a high-end educational institution in Manchester.
This is a great way for you to really progress in your career with a fantastic team and some amazing benefits, 39 days holiday in total a year and a total contribution of over 20%!
They are looking for a Service Management Analyst to be accountable for the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of supporting services through awareness, coordination, and adherence to defined processes.
You will be in charge of identifying improvements to organisational service delivery issues through defining, documenting, measuring and improving service management practises working closely with senior stakeholders.
Acting as a process manager for one or more of the service management processes to manage all stakeholders in the delivery of relevant processes and services.
Key tasks -
- Proactively gathering requirements and seeking feedback whilst facilitating focus groups
- Providing expertise on the use and adherence to service management
- Developing and delivering relevant management information and KPI'S, analysing data and providing recommendations.
- Liasing with external bodies, gathering best practise techniques to develop and promote a culture of professionalism.
- Providing leadership in the development and coordination of any service management processes and practises.
If you are interested in the role or know anybody who is please get in touch to talk through this further!