I am recruiting for a 3rd Line Application Support Engineer from an Application Development background, who is keen to gain exposure and training to Cloud / DevOps.
It's with a Leading European Marketing & Customer Communications company who are moving from an on-premise, hosted architecture to agile cloud-based technologies (Azure).
Your role will entail building and supporting these environments. Tasks include base build, deployment, trouble shooting and general support.
You should have;
- At least 3 years professional experience working in an Application Support role.
- IIS & MS SQLServer Experience
- Powershell experience would be an advantage
You will learn about;
- Cloud Services (Azure)
- Build Management & Continuous Integration (e.g. DevOps Online, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, GIT, Maven/Jenkins, JIRA, MS Teams)
- Containerisation and Advantage Platforms (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark, fiddler, postman, SoapUI etc)
This is a great opportunity to get training and experience in DevOps / Cloud as the company modernise their application environments.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion about the role and opportunities.