- Prestigious NHS Trust going through an innovative transformation.
- Incident and EUC management around mobile devices.
- AirWarch, Microsoft O365 & InTune SME
- Permanent opportunity with great progression and fantastic benefits.
Talent is proud to partner with a prestigious NHS during this period of business change.
With a focus on mobile devices, you will provide 3rd line EUC to staff throughout the organisation (both onsite and remotely). This will mainly originate from being the mail escalation POC from the 1st and 2nd support services. From these issues and through the BAU, you will be an advocate of processes around change management. Leading the development, support and maintenance End User Computing mobile solutions.
- You will be an expert in end user (EUC) Mobile Device Management support and the use of mobility hardware, software and tooling (Microsoft Intune, Airwatch, iOS, Android, Windows OS for mobile, iPads, Tablets & Smartphones
- Experience in a 3rd Line Support Role and proven background in a Service Management environment
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging endpoint solutions such as Windows AutoPilot, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and InTune.
- Excellent understanding of the full Microsoft Office 365 suite.
If this is a role you feel well suited for, please apply with an up to date CV asap.