3rd Line Engineer - Contract - Manchester
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a 3rd Line Engineer on a contract basis. Based in Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the operation and maintenance of the infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- 3rd line responsibility for all networking, VM Ware, CISCO, NetApp & Microsoft escalations.
- Providing technical support of incidents within the Data Centre (Hosting) Infrastructure and Services;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient management of IT Problems within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp and VMware technologies;
- Recent hands on experience with Routing & switching;
- A working knowledge of firewalls & support.
In addition, the successful candidate will ideally be certified in ITIL, MS, Cisco and VMware.
This position requires the successful candidate working 35 hours per week. This is split into 3 week long shifts:
- WEEK 1: Monday - Friday from 06:30AM to 2PM;
- WEEK 2 Monday - Friday 1PM up to 8:30PM;
- WEEK 3 8AM up to 3:30PM Monday - Thursday and working on a Sunday rather than a Friday.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role please do not delay in sending a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the position in more detail.