3rd Line Engineer - Contract - Remote - £300 per day
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organiastion that is looking to recruit a 3rd Line Engineer on an initial 6 month contract. This role is fully remote, and the successful candidate will come from an MSP background and be capable of working with a diverse tech stack.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on any issues which have been escalated from the 1st / 2nd line desk;
- Playing an active part in determining root causes of incidents and creating temporary workarounds as well as permanent resolutions;
- Providing support on various projects and providing assistance when needed.
In addition, you will be expected to be proactive and take ownership of anything which falls under your remit.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously held a 3rd line role;
- Networking administration experience. This includes VLAN and Routing protocols;
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration.
Any experience with SQL Server 2008 and Citrix is desired although not essential.
This is an urgrent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.