3rd Line Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - c£36 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a 3rd Line Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the operation and maintenance of the infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- 3rd line responsibility for all networking, VM Ware, CISCO, NetApp & Microsoft escalations.
- Providing technical support of incidents within the Data Centre (Hosting) Infrastructure and Services;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient management of IT Problems within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp and VMware technologies;
- Recent hands on experience with Routing & switching;
- A working knowledge of firewalls & support.
In addition, the successful candidate will be certified in ITIL, MS, Cisco and VMware.
This position requires the successful candidate working 35 hours per week. This is split into 3 week long shifts:
- WEEK 1: Monday - Friday from 06:30AM to 2PM;
- WEEK 2 Monday - Friday 1PM up to 8:30PM;
- WEEK 3 8AM up to 3:30PM Monday - Thursday and working on a Sunday rather than a Friday.
This position offers a base salary of up to £36 324 (dependent on experience) and a 10% shift allowance. There is an attractive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday and bank holiday (with the option of buying more) and a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone is interested, please send a copy of your CV