This is a Fixed Term Contract until Sep 2021
IT Engineers needed with a proven background in 3rd line technical support, who want to contribute to a regionally significant digital transformation.
This is not a simple challenge; you will be working within a complex, multi-site environment - across numerous tech stacks. Their On-Premise technologies used include Microsoft, Cisco and Citrix.
In particular, this role will heavily involve management around Nessus Vulnerability Scanner proprietary software.
The purpose of the role is to support activities across the IT estate, whilst using Nessus to Implement a Vulnerability Management process.
You will be able to work within a flexible Technical Support Team, providing a high level of technical support to both internal and external customers.
This includes working on the network, hardware and software in support of the delivery of all agreed ICT services.
You will have significant experience of working within on site / physical and virtual teams, helping to manage work loads, problem solving, solution development and system management.
- ITIL certification in IT Service Management, or similar
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco and Citrix technologies - their use and application.
- Substantial knowledge, acquired through hands-on experience, in a specialist technical support environment for both hardware and software
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are a given.
- Commercial exposure and experience Nessus Vulnerability Scanner proprietary software process.
How to apply:
If this seems like a role suited to your skillset, apply online now.