- Technical Support Team Lead with CVF Exposure.
- Permanent Opportunity within Critical Public Services.
- Exciting Digital Projects On A Permanent Contract, With Excellent Benefits.
We are looking for a Technical Support Team lead or Senior Solutions Delivery Lead, to provided technical support for a significant & critical, public sector division. Ensuring efficient, effective high-level technical support across the division, both internal and to external.
Skills You Will Need…
- Significant experience working within physical and virtual teams, efficiently managing workloads.
- Commercial exposure solutions development and system management.
- Experience of supporting a diverse user base on both hardware and software related issues.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Products, Network, VMware, Storage and Back-up, Storage and various OS environments.
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team responsible for supporting key technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Professional Management qualification, or equivalent.
- ITIL certification in IT Service Management, or similar.
- Substantial knowledge, acquired through hands-on experience, in a specialist technical support environment, for both hardware and software.
**Operating at, or working towards Level 2 of the CVF**
Day to Day…
Proven experience providing Level 4 technical support, with the capability to carry out appropriate customer problem solving, and invoking external support when necessary.
To manage and work with suppliers/partners to deliver an effective & efficient seamless service provision, as required by the level of the role.
To diagnose faults within technical systems and take appropriate action, escalate (as per appropriate level) ensuring proper recording, investigation and identification.
To evaluate the effectiveness of existing processes and practices within own area of work in order to identify and implement opportunities for change and innovation and enable continuous improvement.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.