Technical Support Engineer 3rd Line
Exceptional individuals, with a proven background in 3rd line technical support, who want to contribute to a regionally significant digital transformation.
This is not a simple challenge; you will need to be resilient, able to handle complexity and ambiguity, and to be part of a department at the centre of change.
The primary purpose of the role is to carry out remediation activities to the IT estate following a third-party IT Health Check whilst using Nessus to Implement a Vulnerability Management process.
Naturally able to quickly absorb and understand new technologies you will work flexibly within the Technical Support Team providing a high level of technical support to both internal and external customers.
This includes working on the network, hardware and software in support of the delivery of all agreed ICT services, On-Premise technologies used include Microsoft, Cisco and Citrix.
You can confidently demonstrate significant experience of working within physical and virtual teams, helping to manage work loads, problem solving, solutions development and system management.
- ICT (Level 5) professional qualification or equivalent ICT qualification
- Professional Management qualification (Level 5), or equivalent
- ITIL certification in IT Service Management, or similar
- Significant knowledge of relevant IT technologies and applications their use and application.
- Substantial knowledge, acquired through hands-on experience, in a specialist technical support environment for both hardware and software
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are a given.
How to apply:
Apply online or get in touch with Jack Thorne at Talent International for further details
This is a Fixed Term Contract until Sep 2021, you will be expected to undertake significant vetting in order to progress