Do you want to work in a rapidly growing software company with a cutting-edge medical software?
I am currently recruiting for a Medical Software company who are looking to expanding their team of Account Manager due to increased business.
You may be requested to support the Business Development team in proactively following up business development mailings and closing opportunities.
This is ideal for an account manager who loves building relationships but also loves the rush of a sales as you'll play a key part of the sales cycle.
Focusing on key clients, you will be expected to work with existing client groups. As a commercially driven professional you will have experience of identifying and delivering sustainable new business growth.
You will also work very closely with the Head of Account Management providing support on preparing reports and dealing with clients whilst adding value to the service that we offer.
Key Skills Required
- Must be proactive in driving growth and maximising client opportunities
- Comfortable compiling proposals and agreeing customer contracts
- A hands-on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations
- The platform will be launched in your account sites as per the implementation plan and on schedule
- Your account stakeholders will perceive you as a trusted partner
- You'll understand the local environment of the accounts you manage
- The stakeholder network from organisations in each account area (such as the AHSN Network) will know who you are
- Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Identify and close new business opportunities by networking with client's joint ventures, parent companies and subsidiaries
- Account management experience ideally in medical/ healthcare sector
- Excellent relationship-building, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience of leading projects from initiation to completion across multiple sites simultaneously
- Cultural sensitivity and change management knowledge
- Completer-finisher approach
- Happy to travel around the country and stay away from home as required by the business
- Full UK driving licence