Administration Assistant x3 - FULLY REMOTE WORKING ANYWHERE IN THE UK
- 37 hours a week minimum, likely to work overtime (time and half on the weekdays, double pay on weekends)
- £12 to £14 per hour pay range, Inside IR35 regulations
- Deadline: Tuesday 9th March 2021 at Noon
Are you well organised with a pro-active approach to your work? Do you Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment with a great team of likeminded people ready to support each other? If so Then this might be the role for you.
You will be responsible for designing and documenting practical field procedures, instructions and structures for Non-Compliance field operations. You will be a key member in the implementation & delivery of all enumeration activities.
The responsibilities of the role will change as the programme progresses and you will ultimately become a specialist in the Non-Compliance team supporting the Non-Compliance manager.
You will work closely with the rest of the programme and liaise with a range of service providers, both internal and external, during evaluation & selection activities, design, development and operation of the services. You will be able to demonstrate a positive and pragmatic approach to research and to resolving complex operational problems.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Non-Compliance HQ team and field force with all legal processes and requirements.
* Assisting in the coordination of the logistical requirements for Non-Compliance field operations.
* Supporting FFO with non- operational tasks, providing administrative assistance across FFO.
* Engaging with external and internal stakeholders throughout the life of the post.
* Assisting in determining field force requirements across FFO with specific attention to Non-Compliance needs.
* Liaising closely with other project teams delivering to the Field Operations and Data Collection projects to ensure that all aspects of field operations are fully aligned and integrated.
* Liaising closely with the Address Register Project responsible for the supporting address infrastructure and the Field Work Management team responsible for designing technology to use in the field.
* Proof reading documents in preparation to ensure quality assurance of all case files
* Working closely with the legal team and CPS.
* Managing and maintaining version control of all documents across FFO.
* Producing management information when required.
* Actively taking forward the organisation of the teams to include arranging meetings, organising travel (car hire, train tickets, accommodation etc).
* Supporting the Household Enumeration team and the Communal establishment team in the lead up to 2021.
* Liaising closely with other teams in CTP to ensure all aspects of field operations are fully aligned
* During operational and rehearsal periods you will be required to work on a Rota basis with the team. This will mean that during these periods, evening, weekend and bank holiday working will be required and leave will be restricted.
* Some travel may be be required throughout the length of this contract which may involve overnight stays on occasion.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to articulate complex subject matter in written report and present format in a clear and simple manner
* Proven prioritisation skills to deliver against time and quality
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key information from various sources
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a range of stakeholders
* Comfortable in dealing with conflict or volatile situations.
* Experience of working in a quality assurance role
* Experience of operational delivery
* Collaboration with different business areas/stakeholders
* Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook