6 months contract
The role is based within the Address Resolution team.
A register is required to produce high quality address lists that consist of residential and communal establishment addresses for Census to deliver internet access codes to each.
The clerical review of addresses will expand our knowledge about them so that we know where issues are likely to occur e.g. where large numbers of properties are present, access problems may occur or more follow up actions may be needed
- Investigate and resolve addresses identified with some type of issues
- Record outcomes according to templates/spreadsheets provided
- Undertake web-based searches and record findings according to templates/spreadsheets provided
- Providing summary reports based on the results from clerical checking
- Recording field staff queries and requests during census operations
- Experience of quality checking large sets of data from a number of sources
- Experience of demonstrating attention to detail in repetitive tasks to identify queries or errors
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and internet search engines (e.g. Google) to conduct research
- An ability to draft simple summary reports
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of delivering work to tight deadlines
- Experience of conducting quality checking work