Administrative Support - Digital Directorate Team
£120 per day. Inside IR35
This role will provide comprehensive administration support to the Digital Directorate. Co-ordinating contract management activities, managing Cross Digital Mailbox, working closely with IT Leads and Product Managers to support training requirements throughout all Digital Teams.
The Cross Digital Support Officer will be responsible for delivering and assisting with a range of support tasks, focusing on recruitment process, contract staff management, procurement and budgeting providing comprehensive support to the Digital Directorate.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and requirements
- Role profile management
- Vacancy and application management
- Coordinate role evaluation documentation and CV review
- Keeping recruitment data spreadsheets up to date and accurate
- Arrange and coordinate interviews with Hiring Managers
- Manage communications between Agencies and Registers of Scotland
- Planning and tracking contractor renewal dates ensuring all deadlines are met
- Approval of agency timesheets and updating spreadsheets
- Onboarding support (raising tickets for kit, access etc
- Leaver's support (return of kit, revoke access etc)
- Support IT Leads and Product Managers with team and individual training requirements
- Support Budget Liaison Officer as required (invoice approval, raise and approve purchase orders)
- Onsite IT support as required (asset tagging, data input, desk moves, peripheral requests, general stock maintenance) Provide ad hoc support as required such as updating Master Data Management, update activity/budget codes etc.
- Daily use of virtual collaboration tools (e,g Microsoft Teams, MIRO, Confluence etc)
- Organising cross team events such as team away days, internal team collaboration events.
- Managing bookings, distribution of Agenda's, gathering feedback using appropriate feedback tools to ensure continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical experience required and daily use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience in using Microsoft Word/PowerPoint
- Analysis and Making Effective Decisions
- Taking initiative as the first point of contact.
- Experience of analysing and evaluating data from various sources.
- Seeking out relevant information from stakeholders to make well considered decisions.
- Leading and communicating/Collaborating and partnering
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, adapting style of communication to meet various stakeholder requirements.
- Building positive relationships both with internal and external stakeholders to achieve excellent results.
- Delivering a quality of service
- Flexible and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and manage a range of tasks with minimum guidance, recognising any potential difficulties and dealing with these appropriately.
- Demonstrating commitment and drive
- The ability to work to tight deadlines ensuring outcomes are delivered on time and to required standard.
- Ability to horizon-scan and take initiative when appropriate