Administrator - Recruitment Focus
£13.26 per hour. Inside IR35.
End: 31st Dec 2021 (likely extension)
Location: You need to be able to come into the Newport office 5 days a week. This will become more flexible once you are settled in the role.
Client will put successful candidate through SC clearance.
To deliver an efficient and welcoming onboarding service to applicants securing new roles at ONS through all aspects of the selection process. To assist with all administrative aspects of the department as directed
- Issue conditional offer letters to successful candidates following recruitment exercises
- Conduct HMRC checks and distribute
- security check information to successful candidates following recruitment exercises
- Liaise with successful candidates to ensure that they provide scanned proof of identity and Right to Work documents prior to issuing the recruitment contract
- Provide a point of contact for Business Areas, to provide information as needed
- Complete security checks with every new starter, confirming receipt of original documentation
- Escalate any issues during the process as appropriate
- Issue contracts of employment following appropriate guidance from the Resourcing Framework
- Ensure that Trackers (and where appropriate Trello boards) are updated at the end of recruitment campaigns
- Ensure that appropriate New Starter and Fusion actions are completed and accurate for all new starters
- Manage and distribute Service Desk calls as part of the scheduled rota
Skills and behaviours
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships
- Demonstrate ability to be organised with well-developed planning skills, attention to detail and ability to co-ordinate several activities in the same time frame, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems
- Proven ability to organise workload, to prioritise, and manage rapidly changing demands and priorities