Agile Business Analyst - Active SC Clearance Required to apply
- Fully Remote working anywhere in the UK
- 6 month Contract initially
- Inside IR35
- Software/Technical Business role within Scrum/Agile team of Developers and Architects
- MUST HAVE A CURRENT SC CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED
Expectation or Requirement:
- make sure outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future business models and delivering to the business architecture
- work with solution architects and developers to provide analysis of system capabilities, developing use cases and ensuring that solutions meet business needs
- challenge constructively and act as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose
- facilitate collaboration and lead effective communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet the user needs
- Lead and manage investigations into business processes, information systems, functions, information flows, data structures and software development processes, using various technical, methodical and consistent techniques.
- Review existing system capabilities, develop use cases and information models and align business requirements to specific capabilities of system development, including working with developers to ensure that user needs are met.
- Define improvements to business processes, developing business cases to enable decisions to be made based on the benefits of the change
- Lead, understand and communicate the project scope and work to assure the overall goal is maintained in creation of the product backlog
- Lead in providing solutions to real business problems through influence, facilitation and communication and ensuring the end to end process is considered.
- Shape and challenge business priorities and ways of working through collaboration with business and technology teams.
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques, taking into account the nature of change and established practices.
- Deliver at pace using agile methodologies and principles.
- Develop suitable analysis models using appropriate modelling techniques, considering traceability, adherence to business objectives and fitness for purpose.
- Work with business and solution architects to ensure that the wider architecture considered when undertaking analysis work.
- Assist decision makers in gathering information to make informed decisions.
- Promote a culture of assurance and security.
- Help to quality assure test solutions and products.
- Actively participate in the Business Analysis community and broader communities to refine and develop standards, working practices and sharing of knowledge and understanding.
- Line management of Business Analysts within the community.