Business Analyst. Permanent. Central Government Consultancy.
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with an Agile Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
The role will see you working with one of our Central Government contracts on a very high-profile and highly visible digital programme working alongside Talent Consulting's Digital Programme team.
You will carry out business analysis tasks and responsibilities and be an ambassador for Talent Consulting on a large digital solution. You will be working closely with Product Managers, software Engineers and User centered design teams
You will be an Agile evangelist and/or be a SCRUM Master and have worked in public sector digital programme environments providing extensive business analyst services.
This is what you will be doing:
- Carrying out in-depth analysis, problem solving, evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems and processes.
- Documenting As-Is processes accurately and ensuring that all document repositories contain up to date process maps. Will assist in more complex modelling and creation of To-Be processes.
- Maintaining and verifying requirements specifications accordingly for small scale or simple changes, documenting all needs of the projects
- An awareness of the importance of effective stakeholder engagement, and helping develop and maintain key relationships
- Meeting regularly with stakeholders and communicating key messages in line with project progress, and providing regular updates via correct channel, either written or in person
- Coordinating/facilitating workshops and sessions using the most effective means available, whether this be remote or in person.
- Capturing all information and creating action plans accordingly on the back of these sessions, and disseminating accordingly to stakeholders
- Using internal and external resources to research and suggest potential solutions within projects, and sharing these with the project team
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet project needs with support of Project/Delivery Team
This is an amazing opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join a fantastic team of like minded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. If you are interested in finding out more about Talent Consulting, and about joining us on our journey, please send your CV to us today.