RITM0679707 Business Analyst x2
Security Clearance required
DBS check before starting
Remote, Newport or Titchfield
Equivalent annual salary
£25 to £27.54 per hour, 37 hours a week
Contractor role, Inside IR35
LTD Company or Umbrella for Pay
Duration of engagement
12 noon 7th October 2021
* make sure outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future business models and delivering to the business architecture
* work with solution architects and developers to provide analysis of system capabilities, developing use cases and ensuring that solutions meet business needs
* challenge constructively and act as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose
* facilitate collaboration and lead effective communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet the user needs
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead and manage investigations into business processes, information systems, functions, information flows, data structures and software development processes, using various technical, methodical and consistent techniques.
* Review existing system capabilities, develop use cases and information models and align business requirements to specific capabilities of system development, including working with developers to ensure that user needs are met.
* Define improvements to business processes, developing business cases to enable decisions to be made based on the benefits of the change
* Lead, understand and communicate the project scope and work to assure the overall goal is maintained in creation of the product backlog
* Lead in providing solutions to real business problems through influence, facilitation and communication and ensuring the end-to-end process is considered.
* Shape and challenge business priorities and ways of working through collaboration with business and technology teams.
* Elicit functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques, taking into account the nature of change and established practices.
* Deliver at pace using agile methodologies and principles.
* Develop suitable analysis models using appropriate modelling techniques, considering traceability, adherence to business objectives and fitness for purpose.
* Work with business and solution architects to ensure that the wider architecture considered when undertaking analysis work.
* Assist decision makers in gathering information to make informed decisions.
* Promote a culture of assurance and security.
* Help to quality assure test solutions and products.
* Actively participate in the Business Analysis community and broader communities to refine and develop standards, working practices and sharing of knowledge and understanding.
* Experience in working on large projects in a challenging environment
* Experience in leading investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new serves.
* Experience of modelling more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function using appropriate skills, techniques, and models
* Expert in requirement elicitation
* Experienced in influencing and managing stakeholders
* Must have passed at least one module and be working towards completing the BCS (ISEB) Diploma in Business Analysis
* An experienced Business Analyst who can demonstrate working on large projects in a challenging environment, including identification of business benefits, capturing user needs, business process modelling, prioritisation and co-ordination with other teams.
* Experienced in leading investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services. Drives the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service improvement.
* Experience of modelling more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme using appropriate skills, techniques and models.
* Expert in requirements elicitation using an extensive range of techniques. Have extensive experience of requirements gathering such as arranging, preparing and facilitating workshops and meetings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Experienced in influencing stakeholders and managing stakeholder relationships effectively. Builds long term strategic relationships and communicates clearly and regularly with stakeholders.