£600-630 per day. Outside IR35
6 Months with potential extension
Remote - UK BASED
Registers of Scotland are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to inform the design and delivery of digital services to support the continued delivery of the Supporting Domain's roadmap deliverables.
Experienced practitioners of Lean / Agile are required to support teams in ensuring:
* Continuous improvement
* Improvement of flow and value
* Introduction of additional lean tools and practices
* Visibility of work
* End to end process as opposed to team optimization.
* Enable cross team collaboration.
* Support the continued development of an agile culture using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and frameworks, but be methodology agnostic.
* Help to sustain an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement
* Foster and sustain strong, cohesive team dynamics and relationships, based on the principles of team autonomy, mastery and purpose
* Engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Ensure any stakeholder can easily find out an accurate and current product delivery status, without disruption to delivery
* Work effectively with other suppliers, departments and agencies
* Apply context specific approaches: team roles, behaviours, structure and culture, agile ceremonies and practices, knowledge transfer and sharing, product management, cross team coordination, and overall support of digital service delivery.
* Ensure key metrics and requirements that support the team and delivery are well defined and maintained
* Equip staff with the ability to coach others