- £500 - £550 per day + Outside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 19 days ago
Up to 12 months
Remote working for duration of contract.
3 days per week - flexible depending on business needs
£500-550 per day - Outside IR35
- Train teams on agile methodology.
- Oversee development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes.
Guide teams and encouraging them to embrace the agile method.
Arm teams with the right knowledge, tools and training to use agile to its full potential.
Help us embrace agile as a culture shift
The existing team is comprised of contract and Civil Service resources. The specialist will be expected to be embedded into the Digital team as well as working with the other members of the business and the Leadership Team.
- Leveraging experience to bring people up to speed with agile way of working.
- Navigate corporate culture to help DS realise its goals.
- Work with Leadership Team to see the future and be patient along the journey
- Work with the Digital team to help them transform to being self-managing and accountable
- Coach agile teams in the methodology
- Integrate related methodologies within the company
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process
- Provide training to employees on the agile process
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in
- Track record of working as an Agile Coach
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- Experience as a Scrum master or with the agile methodology
- Working with Agile in the public sector and familiarity with GDS/Digital First standards
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Demonstrable evidence of strong communication and problem-solving skills with demonstrable evidence interpersonal skills and patience