- Large Scale Digital Transformation solution.
- Government Digital Services (GDS) guided initiative.
- AGILE digital delivery team working on products for Azure cloud / serverless environments.
- Initial 3 month 'Pre Discovery-Phase'
- Remote Available
What we need
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work 'pre-discovery' on a large-scale digital transformation solution. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team of developers, product specialists, testers, etc. The project is developing a digital product solution, a product that crosses numerous government health and social care platforms.
What you need to know
- Experience working with key stakeholders to ensure that the business is ready to adopt new technology solutions and that the capabilities deliver the anticipated benefits.
- Ability to take ownership of gathering and articulating user, business, and technical requirements (both functional and non-functional). Then documenting them accurately to ensure all requirements that contribute to delivery are valid and trackable.
- Proven background in closely with Project and Product teams. providing detailed analytical updates that remove blockers and facilitate business / technical decisions
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management, requirement gathering and conflict resolution. As well as project management support and analysis activity.
- Experience of working within an AGILE environment and those methodologies, such as Scrum, Sprints, etc.
- Familiarity of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
**All candidates must have worked in the public sector previously and have experience successfully completing projects within a central government framework. **
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for, please click and send in an up to date CV.