Agile Project Manager - Permanent - Manchester
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy based in Manchester that is looking to recruit an Agile Project Manager on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with clients from various sectors and ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple small to large digital projects;
- Working closely with stakeholders, at different levels of an organisation, and managing client expectations;
- Ensure that each project has detailed documentation.
This position will involve some travel along the M62 corridor
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a hands on technical background in software engineering and be familiar with various agile processes;
- Have excellent leadership skills and be able to liaise with stakeholders;
- Be able to work on multiple conflicting and changing priorities and schedules.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess the ability to take a structured approach for things such as project analysis.
This role offers an attractive base salary and an excellent benefits package. This includes a bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave and a pension. In addition, the client are keen to invest in their staff and provide dedicated working days for self development.
Their offices are based in Central Manchester and easily accessible by public transport.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is keen to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.