- Large scale public sector digital transformation project.
- 12-month contract, outside IR35 - West Midlands.
- Ability to create elegant code with C# & .NET CORE.
- STARTING ASAP!!
Working on large public sector digital transformation programmes, we are urgently looking for a .Net Developer to join our consultancy - an immediate focus will be on a West Midlands based government project. You will be implementing toolkits and APIs for purposes such as integration, scalability, performance optimisation and security in line with GDS standards.
This is an opportunity for software developer with expert working knowledge of a development languages .NET CORE & C#. With an ability to deliver software utilising azure features and web based applications using ASP.NET MVC.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of both the team and the studio approaches.
- Proven ability to develop software in C# / .NET CORE using recent language and framework features.
- Commercial experience in the development of software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Waterfall) methodologies.
- Expert in the delivery of web services using Web API.
- Adherence to SOLID Principles
- Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Working understanding of Continuous Integration/Development.
- Commercial understanding of Cosmos DB.
A background developing high volume payment systems would be advantageous.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV ASAP.