Agile Software Developer (.NET Core)
Central Government Consultancy.
Permanent - Remote Working
£65,000-£75,000 - Depending on Experience
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with an Agile Software Developer on a permanent basis.
The role will see you working with one of our Central Government contracts on a very high-profile and highly visible digital programme working alongside Talent Consulting's Digital Programme team.
You will be implementing toolkits and APIs for purposes such as integration, scalability, performance optimisation and security in line with GDS standards.
This is an opportunity for software developer with expert working knowledge of a development languages .NET & C#. With an ability to deliver software utilising azure features and web based applications using ASP.NET MVC.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of both the team and the studio approaches.
- Proven ability to develop software in C# / .NET using recent language and framework features.
- Commercial experience in the development of software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Waterfall) methodologies.
- Expert in the delivery of web services using Web API.
- Adherence to SOLID Principles
- Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Working understanding of Continuous Integration/Development.
- Commercial understanding of Cosmos DB.
A background developing high volume payment systems would be advantageous.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV ASAP.