Must be eligible for BPSS/DBS
HEO £19 to £20.40 per hour
Contractor post, Inside IR35. Umbrella or LTD for pay.
Equivalent Salary (annum): £30,205
Duration until: 31/03/22 (likely extension)
* Working closely with other branches and external stakeholders to support delivery of a range of different projects to inform policy and public debate on equalities issues, proactively seeking information, resources and support from others to help achieve results.
* Developing and maintaining a range of contacts across the organisation, government and beyond so that their requirements and priorities can inform the work of the team.
* Using project management techniques to manage the delivery of a range of projects to meet stakeholder needs.
* Working flexibly to produce a range of outputs on different topics of relevance to the Branch and wider teams.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to identify key information from a variety of different sources.
* Experience of operating flexibly and working at pace, planning and prioritising to meet tight deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive stakeholder relationships with a range of stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
* Experience of managing stakeholder group meetings ensuring they are professionally planned and supported.
* Experience of leading projects using an Agile approach