- Up to £0.00 per day
- Job Type
- James Norval
- 27 days ago
Android Developer - Fully Remote
- 6-month Contract
- Outside IR35
- Android Studio, Java, Kotlin
- Central Government
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of software development and support utilising the Java technology stack using industry standard approaches
- Demonstrable experience of development best practice in relation to code quality analysis, unit and automated testing and continuous integration
- Demonstratable experience of developing in a Cloud environment
- Evidence of good communication skills, in person and in writing, and a willingness to share their skills and experience with the in-house support team.
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment but be able to work independently.
- Experience of software development in Android Studio (KOTLIN)
- Experience of software development utilising Agile techniques and principles.
- Experience of developing for Pubsub
- Experience of writing test scripts in Cucumber and/or Selenium
- Experience developing for Firebase.
- Android app signing for play store
- Oauth using SAML 2
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience of test driven development including unit tests (edge cases, usability, and general reliability), and end to end Cucumber and/or Selenium test scripts
- Understanding and knowledge of security concepts and frameworks
- Desirable - Experience in using GIT Hub Desirable
If you'd like to hear more, please click apply!