My London based client is currently seeking an Appian Architect/ Developer for an initial 6-month contract role, extension highly likely.
Please note: This role will be remote until post covid, where some occasional travel will be required to London. This role is also INSIDE IR35.
- Minimum 4 years of Appian BPM experience.
- Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc
- Should have hands on experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, Discussions, Pages, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
- L2 Appian Certifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Java.
- Define architecture and design level concepts, standards
- Provide practical solutions to customer following agile practices
- Mentor teams, Juniors and provide proper guidance
Location: London/ remote
Day rate: £450-£500 per day DOE inside IR35
If you have the required skills and you are open to new contract roles, please apply today.