Application Architect (Digital Services Transformation)
- Architect and roadmap the full application estate within the organisation (end to end).
- Application packaging and organizational integration.
- Permanent opportunity with excellent benefits and a healthy benefits offering.
- Attractive mix split between onsite and remote working.
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service. A public service going through a large digital transformation and large scale migration piece over the next few years. We are currently looking for an Architect, an Application Architect who can work with the team to manage, design, document and architect a 300+ application estate. Including the continuous improvement, packaging, packaging and integration of applications withing the wider infrastructure.
Experience and Skills
- Expert knowledge of full Application Lifecycle and Application Service Library (ASL).
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince2, or an equivalent framework.
- Experience supporting 'off the shelf' and 'bespoke' applications and solutions.
- Proven ability in managing enterprise IT software applications and software-based services.
- Demonstratable background in translating user requirements into service designs, then taking those designing through the entire application cycle (from inception, implementation and end customer delivery).
- Azure Cloud Migrations.
- Multi Sited Public Sector Background.
If this seems like a permanent opportunity you would be interested in discussing, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP.