Application Architect (Digital Services Transformation)
- Architect and roadmap the full application estate within the organisation (end to end).
- Application packaging and organisational integration.
- Permanent opportunity with excellent benefits
A public service going through a large digital transformation and large scale migration piece over the next few years are currently looking for an Application Architect who can be responsible for the efficient and effective design of any new ICT Service Applications to ensure they meet the needs of this complex organisation.
The role will assist in creating a culture of perpetual challenge and continuous improvement in the delivery of internal and 3rd party services, as part of the Architecture practise identifying impacts on any new proposed applications helping to improve current user service experience.
Experience and Skills
- Expert knowledge of full Application Lifecycle and Application Service Library (ASL).
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince2, or an equivalent framework.
- Experience supporting 'off the shelf' and 'bespoke' applications and solutions.
- Proven ability in managing enterprise IT software applications and software-based services.
- Demonstrable background in translating user requirements into service designs, then taking those designing through the entire application cycle (from inception, implementation and end customer delivery).
- Azure Cloud Migrations.
- Multi Sited Public Sector Background.
If this seems like a permanent opportunity you would be interested in discussing, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP.
The is is permanent position based onsite in the region specified, you must be able to commit to this in order to proceed. Should you wish to apply please follow the route online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence.