I am currently recruiting for an Application Developer on behalf of a leading company in the Customer Communication sector.
The role primarily involves the creation and maintenance of applications and scripts that drive the processing, workflow & conversion of customer data in to print and electronic communications.
- Require experience of working with file processing products including Mainframe, JCL & StreamWeaver.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IBM mainframe applications
- Working knowledge of TWS/OPC desirable
- Experience of standard IBM Utilities and other tools (TSO, ISPF, SDSF, RACF, Connect Direct) desirable
- Experience of working with large and complex data formats, e.g. fixed length, delimited, multi record, XML
- Experience of working with pre-composed document type, e.g. PDF, AFP, postscipt
- Beneficial to have experience of working with document composition products, e.g. Quadient Inspire Designer, Opentext Exstream, Papyrus.
The role can be based from home after an initial 2 day onboarding process onsite and will be for an initial 6 month contract.