- Hertfordshire, England
- £525 - £575 per day + (Outside IR35)
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
Application Developer - SC Cleared / NPPV3
2 Days on Site (West Midlands) & Remote Working
£525-£575 - Outside IR35
Working with a division of central Policing, we are currently recruiting for an Application Developer. Responsible for development of Microsoft scrips to support the migration of 5000 Active Directory User Accounts/Contact objects, Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes to a new Greenfield environment. Maintenance and support of existing PowerShell scripts to support the existing Joiner, Mover, Leaver process.
The role will suit an Application Developer with the following experience:
- Experience in using Microsoft ADSI, LDAP, .Net interfaces and Excel data-sources to aggregate multiple data sources for object creation and update processes.
- Scripting knowledge to assist with account migration activities from existing on-prem brownfield Active Directory (AD-DS) domain to greenfield domain to support the migration activity for 5,000 mailboxes to Exchange on-line (EOL).
- Experience with scripting domain migration activities, to develop scripts for cross-domain user object creation and user attribute(s) update process.
- Scripting skills for the technical teams migration activities to Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange cloud environment.
- Understand the AD-DS data-structure, schema and attribute data definitions.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange User object and Contact object definitions to support mail-routing and the Global Address list.
- Able to review existing 3rd party code / scripts and proficient to support and maintain this as part of the code lifecycle.
- Able to troubleshoot and have an understanding of the wider Microsoft Windows platform, protocols and interfaces.
As an Application Developer you will have the following key skills:
- PowerShell, VB Script, Windows Script host
- Microsoft Active Directory, ADSI, LDAP, .Net, Excel data sources
- Active Directory (AD-DS)
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online (EOL)
- Existing script maintenance & support
If you hold active SC Clearance or NPPV3 and you are an Application Developer this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.