Application Operations Engineers - SC Cleared
£450-£550 per day - Inside IR35
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for an Application Operations Engineer. Responsible for supporting, managing and maintain the application during the full product lifecycle. Working with the team to develop and improve runbooks, help with continual service improvements, troubleshoot and problem manage.
The role will suit an Application Operations Engineer with some of the following technical skills / experience:
- Python, with specific experience of using python for website/ui development
- Demonstrable experience of Elasticsearch
- Software development and support in Scala
- Python - Experience of using python for website/ui development
- Solid experience of aiohttp and CA-UI
- Experience of support and development in a Cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- SAML with python/aiohttp would be useful
If you hold active SC Clearance and you are an Application Operations Engineer this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.