- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
Application Support Analyst / Permanent / Flexible locations
Talent are partnered with a large IT Service provider who are looking for an Application Support Analyst to come on board and help with 24/7/365 support diagnosing and resolving application issues.
What will the job entail:
- Provide 365/24/7 rota'd support coverage, managing tickets and requests through to completion ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, analyse and fix issues raised.
- Work closely with Clients and update them on issues.
- Work with Development and provide constructive critical analysis.
- Maintain system performance and efficiency.
- Manage system patches and updates.
To be considered for this position you need experience in:
- Linux or Unix.
- Widows administrator tasks.
- Experience of application/system support.
- Experience of dealing with tickets and resolving them in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
You will need to UK based and ideally be local to either Bristol, Dagenham, Manchester or Tewkesbury, but if you are open to being in the office when required this role can be done remotely.