Talent are partnered with a global brand dedicated to innovation on a search to find an Application Support individual to join a growing team. They’re based in London, in an office space truly making it worthwhile attending, although there is no mandate to work from this site, despite company wide visits (bi-monthly).
We’re looking for someone who has worked with a user support capacity in the past. You’re used to handling calls, managing queries through a ticketing system and a good problem solver.
The software you will be supporting is Microsoft Business Central, so knowledge of this is essential.
- Experience with MS Dynamics, Business Central or Navision
- Working in an Application / Software support environment
- Good troubleshooting skills, logging information, escalating issues to 3rd parties and investigating new features
- Good communication skills – you’ll be speaking to staff, team and partners a lot!
- Company bonus structure
- Staff discount and subsidies when on site in beautiful office
- 25 days holiday, plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- Perkbox: Gym, Health EAP Programme
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on demonstrable experience with specific software packages.
Please send your CV through for consideration.
UK based candidates only due to company policy on staff attendance.