Assistant Data Manager
Join the Healthcare service on large complex data project
Working with advanced tools and languages
Based in Leeds/ Remote initially
£16.26ph PAYE / £22.04ph UMB - Inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Data manager to help support the successful delivery a large and complex data management service within Healthcare.
- You will be experienced in using data management tools (SSIS, R, Python, SAS DI Studio).
- Experienced in process design; code development (using languages such as R, Python, SQL, or SAS).
- Data architecture; testing and assurance; and reference/ master data management.
- Experience in the collection, analysis, interpretation and prioritisation of customer requirements.
- Experience in communicating complex and technical concepts and issues to non-technical colleagues, customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop clear process documentation, based on customer requirements, against which a developer could build a technical process.
- Proven experience in the assessment and reporting of data quality, both to data suppliers and to senior management
- Experience of producing design plans and associated documentation, including experience in carrying out business analysis of existing processes.
- Experience in assisting people with complex data management issues and resolving queries.
- Experience in assisting people with data management issues and resolving queries.
- Extensive experience of managing multiple simultaneous demands to tight timescales and budgetary constraints.