Assistant Regional Manager
Inside IR35 - £17 - £19 pay per hour
5 Month Contract
We are currently looking for Assistant Regional Managers who sit within the Field Force Operations Team and are managed by a Regional Manager.
Your role will be supporting the Regional Manager to manage the field operation for a specific geographic region within England or Wales. You will be based at the Titchfield office but need to be willing to travel to your region as and when necessary throughout the operation.
As part of this role, you will draw on your experience of working with remote teams to properly advise and monitor field work where you will use your excellent communication skills to develop efficient working relationships with distant field workers and internal HQ stakeholders alike.
- Experience of working effectively within a large team including working and building relationships with remote workers/teams
- Operational experience, including planning and implementing processes and procedures
- Adaptable to different working environments
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- proven track record of building supportive, trusting and professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and balance competing demands
- Ability to travel across England and Wales as and when required for the duration of the role
- Experience of risk management and implementing contingency plans
During operational periods, you will be required to provide on call cover, 7am to 9pm on a rota basis with the team. This will mean that during these periods, evening, weekend and bank holiday working will be required and leave will be restricted. Off-site travel to your region will be required, and this could include overnight stays.