My client is looking for a Audit and Configuration Manager to participate in their biggest transformation yet!
You will be a professional at developing and enforcing procedures to manage the Configuration Management Database (CMDB). You will create a management plan and ensure daily deliveries, which will include IT infrastructure testing. You will also be responsible for authorising and selecting the right testing methods, relative to their efficiency and effectiveness. You will have access to current and past data, to see patterns on the configuration items to help analyse key impacts and initiate change.
Technical expertise is key with a good understanding of ITIL/business processes in a large corporate business. Your leadership skills will be demonstrated in your ability to look for new ideas and improving the way to get things done.
The hiring company works with the world's most valuable brands and is the reason behind the noticeable marketing of those leading companies; some of these companies are Argos, Coca Cola, Barclays, EE, etc. The organisation is data-driven and specialised in maximising customer impact.
To be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in a managerial position in Asset/Configuration Management
- Familiar working with a 3rd party vendor
- Strong communication skills
You can expect the usual benefits plus:
- Complete flexibility when it comes to remote working, depending on your lifestyle and preference.
- You will be working with a senior team with a wide range of skills.
- Excellent pension schemes
- 26 days holiday
- You will have access to a full-service learning and development portal tailored to help you develop your career
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.