- Reputable Digital Consultancy.
- Large scale public sector digital transformation projects.
- Ownership of automated test scripts (around C# & .NET).
Working on large public sector digital transformation programmes, we are urgently looking for Software Test Engineer to join our consultancy - with an immediate focus will on a west Midlands based government project. This opportunity suited to a software Tester with an automation background and experience writing automated test scripts (selenium and specflow). In addition to expert working knowledge of a development languages - .NET & C#.
Skills you will need
- Proven experience in testing software & web applications (.NET / C#).
- Significant understanding of the development & testing life cycles.
- Cross-platform testing experience (Web, Mobile & Tablet).
- Strong experience of system Integration testing, as well as extensive knowledge of industry standard tooling such as Selenium, Specflow or Cucumber.
- Previous background in a non-functional testing role (performance, resilience etc.) would be handy as well.
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Waterfall) methodologies.
**Automated testing experience within the public sector preferred**
- Understand the product requirements and ensure that test strategy is devised in a manner that confirms to specification.
- Design, develop and create automated test scripts & test cases, executing and maintaining test suites and result analysis. Implementing the use of automated tools suites.
- Conduct functional, Regression and Usability testing.
- Report defects with detailed clarity and by using defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Prepare and present comprehensive test reports. Adopt and maintain existing automation QA framework and CI process.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV.