- Large scale public sector digital transformation project.
- 12 month contract, outside IR35 & Remote.
- Integration, Interfaces and API testing on a complex payments system.
Working on a large public sector digital transformation project, you will be responsible for the programme development and maintenance of test validation frameworks used to generate data. Working within a multidisciplined team, you will enable end to end data testing, functional and regression testing. Benefiting the payment systems project with your expert knowledge of data warehousing, ETL process and data centric applications testing.
Skills you will need
- Background in testing backend applications primarily involving complex SQL queries.
- Experience in analysing ETL mapping documents.
- History of preparing test scenarios and test cases.
- Commercial background in the development, maintenance and execution of automated tests using Selenium, C#, Specflow, Git, Azure.
- Ability to create and execute strategies and test cases for applications that use ETL components.
- Proven expertise in data warehouse testing.
- Knowledge of all key data centric automated testing frameworks.
- Commercial experience working within an AGILE environment (regular sprints and stand ups)
**payment systems testing experience essential**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.