Permanent - Immediate start
I am working with one of our reputable Pharmaceutical clients in Berkshire and due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their growing team in Berkshire. We are looking for a talented tester who is comfortable testing web applications, iOS and Android using both manual and automated tests. You are confident in your own tests, covering both the happy path and edge cases. As a crucial part of the team you will be helping the developers uncover all of the edge cases and create good user journeys.
The successful candidate must be able to help our client define the test scenarios for features, write regression tests and create and manage an automated test suite on perfecto, browserstack or similar tool.
- Experience with any of the following testing platforms, frameworks and device labs : Cypress.io, Selenium Web driver, Perfecto, Browserstack
- Experience testing web and mobile applications across different browsers, devices and native platforms.
- Proficient with Git
- Good understanding of Jenkins
- Experience of AGILE testing and QA practices
- Understanding of functional and non-functional testing techniques
- Strong attention to detail with a creative edge to discover defects
- Programming experience for test automation
- A passion for learning new technologies and tools
- A drive to grow personally and professionally
- Experience with Appium to create automated tests for mobile devices
- Experience with API testing using POSTMAN http requests
- Experience with BDD
- Knowledge of CI-CD
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. Our client is currently conducting interviews by video and happy to onboard the successful candidate for this role remotely until they return to the office.