Automation Engineer - Permanent - North West - Up to £40 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking at recruit an Automation Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be an experienced software tester who is seeking to progress their career. In addition, you will be responsible for performing test executions during integration and system test phases.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping a log of any defects and incidents and managing them in the test management tool;
- Providing support for the UAT phases;
- Liaising with the development team and working with them during the development and unit test phase.
The successful candidate will have:
- Test automation experience including the necessary tools, methodologies and best practice;
- Knowledge of working with JIRA, Java, Python and React;
- Experience of using Jenkins, WebDriver and Behave.
In addition, knowledge and experience of working with agile and waterfall is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth. This position offers base salary of up to £40 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing each year), an attractive pension scheme and a bonus. In addition, there is an excellent training and coaching scheme in place.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV