Automation Test Analyst - Manchester - Permanent - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation based in Manchester that is looking to recruit an Automation Test Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development, execution and maintenance of automated test suites.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of new automated tests using the C# and Selenium framework;
- Working closely with the testers in order to convert manual test scripts into automated ones;
- Developing strong relationships with the rest of the team in order to improve the automation capabilities.
You will also lead on development across various platforms and this includes web, mobile and desktop apps.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using C#, HTML, CSS;
- A proven track record of using Selenium and other automation testing tools;
- A thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
This role offers a base salary if up to £40 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a generous pension and a company bonus scheme.
Despite current circumstances, this remains an urgent priority and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. This will be done via Skype, MS Teams etc.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV