Competitive + excellent benefits package
The Automation Tester will work as part of a collaborative agile team comprised of business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), test analysts and developers that sprints at a two-weekly cadence. In this role the successful candidate will redevelop our customer facing products using the latest technologies and will be part of an agile team building a modern scalable and flexible microservices architecture to support the future vision of our company.
Our client is award-winning financial technology company based in the heart of Bath. They are entering a period of sustained enhancements to the platform and the surrounding services that they provide, and as a result, they need to increase their development capacity and expand capabilities
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Automation Testing using Selenium and C#, along with proven ability to design & implement automated test cases.
- Working knowledge of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Configuration of automation tests to run as part of a continuous integration environment.
- Have experience using Specflow.
- Experience of SDIT. > Knowledge of working in GIT.
- Experience of working on systems, integration and regression testing for inhouse software development.
- Experienced in working with agile delivery framework (Scrum with 2-week sprints).
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Business-Driven Development (BDD) ideally gained within a components/microservices architecture.
- Experience using Azure DevOps.
- Ideally ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Software Testing
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. This role is remote until March and will require 3 days in the office and 2 days remote thereafter.