6 Months. Likely Extension.
Remote - UK Based
£525-625 per day. Inside IR35.
The candidate will be expected to fulfil both manual testing, create and run automation tests using the technologies provided.
- Responsible for test case design and execution of manual test cases
- Identify and manage problems, incidents, risks and issues
- Build automated tests to support our continuous deployment environments
- Implement toolkits and APIs for purposes such as integration, performance optimisation, security and scalability
- Responsible for ensuring that team test activities follow agreed governance and processes
Technologies the candidates should be familiar with are:
- Visual Studio (2015, 2017 and 2019)
- DynaTrace (Monitoring)
- APIC (Monitoring)
- RestSharp (CAPI library)
- SpecFlow / BDD
Successful candidates must pass a disclosure and barring security check and if successful you must also hold, or be willing to obtain, a higher Security Clearance.
For meaningful checks to be carried out individuals will need to have lived in the UK for a sufficient period of time, depending on the level of clearance, to enable appropriate checks to be carried out and produce a result which provides the required level of assurance. For this role the successful individual will need to have consistently lived in the UK for a minimum 5 years in order to meet the relevant security clearance.